CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday



How often do you change your toothbrush? I change my toothbrush when it needs changing or when I go to the dentist. I guess that means every six months or so.

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for? Socks. There's nothing to shopping for socks. You go in pick up the kind you want and off you go. Generally, I buy white socks so I don't even have to think about the color.

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often? I have a Twitter account strictly for this blog, but I am horrible at updating it. I have no desire to have Facebook or any of those other social networking sites.

2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

White socks are good too. :) We buy those exclusively for my son, because you never have to worry about missing sock issue that happens with the laundry Twilight Zone. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

I may have a Facebook addiction :)

I played too :)