CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ten on Tuesday




10 Least Liked Foods



  1. Coconut- I hate the texture of coconut. I hate those little bits that seem to remain in your mouth for hours after you've eaten it.

  2. Oatmeal- Nothing about oatmeal strikes me as appetizing. It's a pile of mush in a bowl.

  3. Bananas- Again it's a texture thing. The softness of a banana grosses me out.

  4. Ice cream- This one is a little tricky. I like ice cream in a cone. I will also eat Blizzards from Dairy Queen.

  5. Mushrooms- Slimy *gags*

  6. Olives- They look like eyeballs. That reminds me of the lady I saw on a talk show once who was terrified of olives.

  7. Cabbage- Disgusting.

  8. Pickles

  9. Onions

  10. Mustard

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oatmeal's my #11!
you're the first person i knew who doesn't go gaga over ice cream, and that's refreshing (no pun intended!)

happy tuesday to you!!

Anonymous said...

how about banana shakes???
Yummy!

Unknown said...

I don't eat oatmeal, olives and mustard :)

Vanniedosa said...

ice cream? banana's? y!? hehehe fun list.

Irishcoda said...

Mushrooms--I forgot to add them. Definitely do NOT like mushrooms! :P

Martha said...

Too funny, I said the same thing about coconut!

Rachel said...

I forgot olives! I also hate olives, even though I like olive oil.

Mushrooms arent supposed to be slimy: if theyre slimy they've gone bad. I used to hate mushrooms, but learned to like them. Still not a favorite food.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a hard time with coconut too. I love the flavor now, but the dried kind still kinda irks me!

Unknown said...

Interesting (read picky, LOL)list.

Leslie said...

Stopping by from Martha's blog to say hello.

Ice cream?!!!

Stop by if you get a chance. I've got my first giveaway going on!

Kim said...

Oatmeal is on my list too. I ate it quite a bit as child and I think that is why I don't like it now. Can't stand it.

Mine's up...come on over!

~*Kaila*~ said...

I was at a loss for #10 until I saw your list, thanks for reminding me ;)

http://lmb-ohmy.blogspot.com/2009/04/tot-least-liked-foods.html