CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday 13- Children’s Sayings

Coming up with a topic of my first Thursday 13 in a while was more difficult than I thought it would be. I came up with several ideas, but none of those seemed to be the right topic for me this week. I finally decided on sharing some children's sayings. Then it turned out to be harder than I thought as my memory stopped working after the first half. It just proves that I need to write this stuff down every day.

Visit the Thursday 13 to play!


  1. The Professor shares a word of wisdom at breakfast, "Bacteria is getting in our food right now."
  2. The Joker's sudden excitement over the Princess' birthday gift, "YOU GOT A 1 AND a 0! I LOVE THOSE MONEYS!"
  3. One night we had salads with dinner, which is one of the Joker's favorite foods. Before he brushed his teeth and all that stuff to go to bed he was munching on croutons from the package. Mrs. Awesome told him, "You smell like a crouton." He responded, "I'd rather be a bacon bit."
  4. On a cold winter's night the Daredevil says, "I cold. I need a Snuggie."
  5. One Saturday before Christmas Wal-Mart had a Santa in their garden center. Since we were there we took the kids to see Santa. When we were finished the Joker says, "That's not the real Santa you know. I'm old enough to know the real Santa is the one at the mall."
  6. Along the same lines, the Joker explained the reason he couldn't see the Santa at the mall on one particular day we were there, "Dad I don't have my catalog!"
  7. The Joker's attempt to eat an ice cream cone in the summer led to the following exclamation, "My ice cream is leaking everywhere!"
  8. The Rocker (keep in mind he's two) asks me, "Can you just give me some space?"
  9. When the Princess was 18 months to 2 years old she was a big talker. Actually she still is a big talker. One particular day she looked into a bucket that held some tomatoes and says, "Hello Mr. Tomato! How are you doing today?"
  10. The Joker has his first loose tooth. He explained to the twins what this loose tooth means to him, "I'm going to get about 20 dollars for this tooth! I'll be rich!"
  11. The Princess wrote her first short story at school. She was very proud and said, "It's about a horse turning into a Pegasus." I found this funny because I believe Pegasus is a single horse not something horses turn into.
  12. Today the Rocker asked, "What's an odor?"
  13. The Joker was playing with a stuffed monkey and said, "Oh no my baby has turned into a monkey! You know why? He drank monkey juice." The Daredevil says, "Oh bother."

2 comments:

Janet said...

holy cow, you gotsa lotta kids!

Kristi said...

here's mine. My son asked me yesterday if I was having another baby on Easter since Easter means new life.