CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Saturday 9



1. There are several religious holidays going on this weekend. Any plans? Tomorrow we have soccer games and a couple of Easter egg hunts. Then Mrs. Awesome plans to dye Easter eggs with our munchkins. I think I will grade papers during that time. Sunday we have church and Easter dinner at my mom's.

2. Do you look forward to holiday events or do they stress you out? I look forward to them for the most part. There are some aspects of holidays that stress me out, but overall I enjoy watching the kids get excited about stuff.

3. Do you have any traditional meals that you will eat? For Easter, we'll have ham and the fixings. On Thanksgiving and Christmas there is usually both turkey and ham and all the fixings.

4. We are changing seasons. What are you looking forward to? More than anything I'm ready for warmer weather and to see leaves on the trees again.

5. Around here it is turning to spring. What signals spring to you? Longer days and everything getting green again.

6. What is your favorite season and why? Summer because I am teacher and don't have to go to work for two months.

7. Do you have a favorite food when dining out? It depends on where we are eating. I have a favorite dish at most places we go to, but that doesn't mean that's what I'll order.

8. What is your favorite beverage when out? All I ever get is sweet tea or Dr. Pepper. I can't afford alcohol *lol*.

9. When is your next big night out? hmm….18 years and 1 day from the Turkey's birth?

2 comments:

Lisa G said...

LOL at your next big night out!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Warm weather sounds good. Good job. Have a great day...